Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Panda Fu and laundry....

So... today I spent a lot of time doing laundry and cleaning. I needed a good distraction for the boys... thank goodness for Red Box and Kung Fu Panda -aka- Panda Fu. Dom loved it and I got some stuff done... here is a little video of Dom talking about his Panda Fu.

Dom recorded another similar video... I was trying to get him to hold still but it didn't work... Panda Fu is just too mobile for him to not move and still show us what he does! :o) Of course Colton is just hanging out in the background. He's been rolling over lately but getting it on video is pretty tricky. If I ever get it I promise I'll share it. :o)

4 comments:

Nicholette said...

That is so funny!! He cracks me up.

Kim and Adam said...

that is freakin FUNNY!!!

Debi said...

I love you Dominic.

A-train said...

Hahahah, I loved this video. We just watched Kung Fu Panda Sunday night and loved it. So funny! Dom is spot on!