Monday, March 16, 2009

Jobs

So for now, it seems that Darin has work. He will only be working 32 hours a week though... but WOW we are grateful he has work.
Today I applied for a few jobs. Of course I am applying at the hospital because health care is just sort of WHO I AM. :o) We'll see if anything happens with this. I would love to do medical transcription for the hospital! I love data entry and would be very excited to be able to work from home. (And thanks to being addicteed to AOL as a 14 year old... I type 80+ words per minute!) There are also a couple of secretary type jobs I've applied for that have needs on the weekends... which would be perfect for us! I'll keep people posted. My guess is that in this economy, jobs like these will have lots of OVERQUALIFIED applicants. Hmm... I guess whatever will be will be! :o)

1 comments:

Amy said...

So, can't you just pick up some jobs as Med/Surg secretary, or are you not even part of that anymore?? I hope something good happens for you guys. You deserve it.