Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hormones suck!

So I just wanted to take a minute to apologize to everyone who loves me for my bitchy ways! I seriously hate feeling ticked off all the damn time but alas... I can't make the constant ball of frustration in my head go away! I have tried... but have been unsuccessful. It's really hard for me to feel angry so often because that just isn't who I am! I think I'm really happy that this will be my last pregnancy, cause it will be the last time in my life that I have to feel this way. I do remember these feelings with Dominic! It was like a yearning to be and feel normal. I hope it passes soon cause I really do hate it! So bare with me all of you. I really do hope that soon it will be all better.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Hey girl!! Congrats on the pregnancy!! I hope you can get to feeling more like yourself soon!! I know how bad it sucks...especailly when you have other children taking full advantage of your chaos!! love ya!

I hate things said...

I just sorta stumbled across your blog and noticed you are in Utah too.
Pregnancy is just the worst time I swear. My husband isn't sure we should have a third because he says I am too mean when I am pregnant. HA!
Hang in there. Its just 9 short months and then you get to breath in that wonderful newborn scent.