Monday, October 29, 2007

Pregnancy..... Hmm....

So... I've been pregnant for practically 10 weeks now.. (minus the 2 weeks I wasn't actually pregnant that count as being pregnant! ;o) ) And so far... so good. Besides hormones... which may cause a divorce if they don't stop kicking my ass.... I really haven't been too sick, just really really tired and did I mention BITCHY?? Seriously people. I am so laid back. It kills me to feel all whiney about everything but alas, it's my last pregnancy so I just need to suck it up for 30 more weeks. Lately I have been having a very interesting fear. In previous births I have felt a great DESIRE to have a girl. I mean, with my hubby having 7 boys in his family, I guess I felt like if I could just get one girl then I would know that I didn't have "The Curse". WIth this pregnancy, I am actually concerned. What if I do have a girl? I don't think I want one anymore. I mean really what would I do with a girl? It would be fun to shop in the girl section and do her hair all cute, but girls turn into young ladies.... and teenagers.... and can physically push out a baby. BLECK!! I don't want to deal with teenage girls, periods, boobs, hormones. Anyway... I just keep telling myself I'm having a boy. I'm sure that this will be the scenario. I already call my tummy "HE" and I'm constantly thinking of boy names. So for everyone who knows me, and knows that the odds are against me anyway... I would appreciate if you would reassure me that once again my baby will have a penis!!! I love boys!

2 comments:

Kim and Adam said...

I think your family needs a little girl, when do you get to find out? will they let you see earlier like I did? AHAH I want to know NOW!!

Elise said...

oh my gosh, you make me laugh OUT LOUD!!! I'm so glad you have a blog. But just remember, no matter what you have, he or she, will be loved so so so much it won't matter if there is a penis or not! he he he!!! Just think of Darin wrapped around a cute little girl's finger. I think it is so attractive to see a dad with his daughter. You will do fine with either - I'm sure! And just think of your three boys looking out for that cutie no matter where she is, or WHO she is with for that matter! Can't wait to see you in LESS THAN A MONTH!!!