Saturday, August 2, 2008

School days


So... although I was really thinking that I wanted to homeschool... I'm counting down the days till school starts. I'm praying that my boys get sensational teachers and that I can just supplement their learning. Damon and Jaydin just don't like being together all the time and the fighting is becoming unbearable!!! So school starts in 15 days and I'm SOOOO excited!!!


Yesterday I put up my new "Adams" wall. A couple of Darin's siblings have walls like this and I was excited to get SOMETHING on my walls. Here is a pic of how mine turned out... I think it's kinda cute! ;o)


Basically it's just pictures of all the families in the Adams side of our fam. I love how it turned out kind of heart shaped even though that was not my intention... it's just the way it turned out for symmetrical purposes.

Hmm... kids are freakin out.... hope everyone is having happy times!

2 comments:

Nicholette said...

I like it! It's nice to see something on your walls besides pictures of your children as babies (only Damon and Jaydin, hahah) Even though those are nice to have up, too. You inspire me! I need to get my butt in gear and re-arrange and update our pictures.

Jessicah said...

The "Adams" wall looks great! It does look like a heart :o)

I'll keep my fingers crossed that your boys get teachers that work out. Keep strong, I'm always here to talk if you feel like your head may explode(or any other time)...Love Ya!