Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Photo Session

So I was trying to take pictures to make some sort of card for a couple of nurses that I really appreciated and a couple of AMAZING Docs. Of course... If I'm taking pics of Colton, I've got to take pics of my Dom and his oh-so-cute smile!! Love my sweet little guys. Still thinking about killing the older ones! >:o[ I swear they are evil!


Aren't they a cute duo? Dom insisted on holding Colton. Love the two of them together. They are both so mild mannered! How did the older two get so Evil?!?!!?


Colton just chillin'! Unlike his evil brothers!

Little crooked smile! So cute... not EVIL like Damon and Jaydin!!

Ugh!! Can you tell I'm super fed up with the two older kids? I would love to give them away... any takers?

3 comments:

Kim and Adam said...

LOL cute pics!!!

Jessicah said...

All your kids are cute, even the "evil" ones. :o)! Love ya!

Jackie said...

I think Dom looks just like you...I remember that smile!! How is little Colton doing? He looks great!!