Sunday, July 6, 2008

I see you!!



Here is a little video of Colton's little eyes! It's been a few days since we saw those little peepers so even if you can't see them... we are AMAZED!! When this bizarre thing first started he got so sick so fast! I was afraid I would never get my little guy back! It's fun to see him moving and showing signs of being a really STONED perfectly normal little guy. If all goes well (which it TOTALLY has been) he will be extubated today and I will be able to hold him! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! :)




When the nurse repositioned him, he decided to cross his legs at the ankles. We thought it was the cutest thing so she left him in that position. He slept like this for a while! :)

Just a few more little movements! :) We spent most of yesterday staring at him and delighting in this little toe and finger wiggled.

4 comments:

Jessicah said...

Happy Birthday Kari:o)

Nicholette said...

So so so glad to hear he is doing much better! Happy birthday, too!

Kim and Adam said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday, Thank you for putting up video! He didnt move at all while I was there!