Saturday, July 5, 2008

Pics from this A.M.

So I took some pics this a.m. and wanted to share! He is truly looking much better and is coughing and moving around. I will try to get some video of it and put it on here later. For now, here are some pics. For those of you who have been up here to see him, I'm sure you will notice the dramatic improvement. For those who haven't... even though these pics may look a little scary, he looks AMAZING!!!



I really love this pic! Notice the tube mustache he is sporting these days! One goes into his small intestine to feed him (NJ) and one goes into his stomach to drain excess acids in order to avoid aspiration.


I took this pic because I love that the chest tube is IN HIS HAND!! It just looks like he's ready to yank it out. It will come out today or tomorrow. YAY!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

He really does look amazing! I cant wait to see him up close. When would be a good time to bring you stuff?

Kim and Adam said...

He looks SOO much better! How much longer do they think he will have to stay after he gets all his tubes out?

williams family said...

I cant believe you are going through all of this .you poor little guy. This makes my flood seam like a small puddle. you truly are amazing to be handleing all of this sooo well. I would fall apart for sure.We will be praying for you for sure!!!luv ya

Jackie said...

Kari, I am glad to hear little Colton is doing so well and I hope he is home soon!! I was shocked when I checked your blog today to find this sad news...we are thinking of you and praying for your family!! I wish I could be there to see you!! Love you!