Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Finally a break?

So the stent placement seemed to be successful for my dad. For now... he is doing well. Colton has also made a complete recovery. Still don't know what started it all but I'm so grateful that for now... things are normal. I also found out officially that my boys have insurance... so Coltons hospital stay will be covered by CHIP. We will end up paying only a couple thousand which is amazing in comparison to how much it will all cost! (I'll def. keep you all updated on the grand total. For now I only have $10,000 in bills for LIFEFLIGHT and the American Fork Emergency Room, I've yet to see my Primary Children's Hospital bill!)

Lately I'm feeling slightly homicidal as Damon tries to push me over the edge. Not sure what to do with that kid but I need to figure it out before he becomes a teen ager! UGH!!

Life otherwise feels fairly normal.

Hope everyone is feeling normal as well!
LOVE ME!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Well I am glad that for now things are "normal" I hope you all get a break from chaos for awhile and have some peace and quiet. So glad you have insurance for the kids...it's amazing how fast medical bills add up for normal things...I can't imagine what your grand total will be. tell everyone I say hi and I miss you guys!!

Jessicah said...

Thank goodness for insurance. I'm so happy that Colton is better, and that things went well for your dad. You are in my thoughts. Love ya!

Kelsey and Andy said...

I so glad things are starting to get better for you and your family. I am happy your insurance worries are over for your kids. Let us know if you need anything.