Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sparkle Toes, Taekwondo and Colton speaks!

So... this Saturday I splurged and got myself some sparkle toes... it's sort of a new thing in Utah. Basically they put gel on your toes, then pour glitter on them and then bake them under the U.V. light then repeat the process. It's supposed to last like 2 months... we shall see! Here's a fun pic!


So Damon tested for his BLUE BELT on Saturday... I can't believe he is half way to his black belt. He really enjoys Taekwondo and works his but off. He's pretty dang good at it! Here is a video of his test... this is his one of the forms he was tested on. I had to record it in the mirror in order to see him without recording a million kids sitting on the floor.


Here's a pic of him getting his blue belt!



Okay so Colton is getting into the mode where he talks and shares amazing stories with you. I have been trying to catch this phenomenon on tape and was recording him talking during taekwondo so ignore the Korean counting in the back ground. It was the first opportunity I've had so I jumped on it!

6 comments:

Elise said...

I thought the counting in the background made the video so interesting! :) I love that he is growing up so fast! Healthy! Yeah! Congrats to Damon! If you guys come out here we'll throw a big party for him...hint hint!!! :)

williams family said...

colton is way cute. Good job damon that is soo awesome!!!! Love the toes:) miss you &luv ya

Jessicah said...

That is awesome that Damon got his blue belt, Congrats to him. Colton is so cute, I can't wait to hear more of his stories :o)

Jessicah said...

Oh, I forgot...Love the toes!

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing that video of Colton and Damon it felt like I was sitting right there with you. Your kids are such cute little boys and baby Colton seems to be growing so quick. It seems like just yesterday you were giving birth to him and already he is making sounds. That right there has to make the struggle all worth it. I love you and miss you, please come to California soon.

Jackie said...

Love the toes!! I am glad things are going good for you guys...you need more good things!!