Thursday, September 4, 2008

The truck

So the truck is officially back to us.. only $2416.95 later! UGH!! We seriously had to get a loan to fix our truck and now we will put it back on the market with a rebuilt transmission and a lot of new parts inside. Hopefully we will get it sold so we can pay off the loan, pay all the hospital bills, buy a USED 7 seater something or other and hmmm... maybe pay for me to go to nail tech school.

I've decided that nail tech school is a great idea because it's only 300 hours and in my neighborhood I am pretty sure I could get lots of clients willing to come right into my home for their nail needs! I also think it would be a great service to be able to offer to my doula clients. Like a free pedicure and manicure when you get to 39 weeks. Just a perk of going longer than you hoped/anticipated! Jess is willing to help me with babysitting stuff and really... I could get it done in 3 months or less and be done! I'm just sick of having these times where we are dirt poor and all I can do is suggest my hubby get some side jobs. I would love to bring in a little extra cash of my own.

Hope all is well for everyone. :o)

2 comments:

Kim and Adam said...

I am glad you got the truck back. Nail school will be great and tonz of fun!! I can't wait:)

Nicholette said...

I will definatly be a guinnie (sp) for your nail school. Just don't make fun of my short nails. :o) I hope you can get your truck sold asap. Although with this economy, it could be difficult. Good luck fairy dust sprinkled your way!