Thursday, April 2, 2009

Holy Geeze! Our house is full of germies!

So.. lets see. 2 weeks ago, I had strep. I did my ten days of antibiotics. BLAH! Then on Saturday we took Jaydin to the instacare and they confirmed (with a swab) that he had the flu. YUCKY!! Yesterday Darin went to the Dr. where he learned he had pneumonia. Today, I took Colton in because he obviously didn't feel well, and he had this crazy weird, untreatable rash on his bottom region. The Dr. told me that babies can get "rectal strep" and sure enough, the rash and everything else is STREP! So he said I could bring in any other kids and have them swabbed. Damon seems to be feeling fine, and Jaydin was negative on Saturday but I did bring Dom in because he has had this horrible cough and a fever off and on and GUESS WHAT?!?!? STREP!! I decided to double check, could I get strep AGAIN!? (Because I've been feeling pretty crappy!) He told me it's possible and swabbed me and .... go figure... POSITIVE! So now 4 of the 6 of us are on antibiotics. I might end up taking Jaydin tomorrow to be swabbed again if his cough doesn't go away.
The moral of this story. Stay away from my house! We are a bunch of sickies! Guess I need to break out all the disinfectant stuff. SHEESH! I think we have had our fill of illnesses for the next 5 years, thank you very much!

1 comments:

Vicki Sue said...

I am so sorry and I love you guys, but we will defiantly not be visited you. I hope you are all better before we leave so we can say goodbye. Love you!