Sunday, April 19, 2009

Why having an almost 3 year old who talks so well, isn't always the greatest thing!

Remember when we were little and we made up all sorts of fantastic words for songs... like the place in france where the ..... or batmobile, broke it's wheel? Well... now there are new and even more outrageous words to those little innocent songs. My boys have this rendition of "Joy to the World", and they must sing it often enough that Dominic has learned it. Occasionally I will catch him singing it and this morning I decided to record it. Watch the video and I'll type the words to follow.....

Joy to the world, that Barney's dead. I BBQ-d his head. Don't worry 'bout the body, I flushed it down the potty. And round and round it goes.....

Yeah... really, our kids our singing this song at elementary schools across the nation... it's pretty catchy don't you think?

2 comments:

Spencer and Jessica Drew said...

hahahahaha! that is so funny! I am so impressed. He is such a cute kid!

Addison said...

That's so cute! I couldn't help but share it with my family!