Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day Card by Jaydin

My cousin-in-law posted her card from her daughter so I thought this would be fun! It is a fill-in-the-blank card so the red words are what preceded the blank!
My Mom is Special
My Mom is special because she's nice and osum.
I like it when my Mom is happy and hving fun.
My Mom can do many things! I think she's best at hving fun and playing.
My Mom has a pretty smile! I like to make her smile by helping her and watching my bruthers.
My Mom is as pretty as a butterfly and flawers.
My Mom is smart! She even knows that she is the best of all.
Signed Jaydin Date 05/07/09
I'm so excited to have a child with my ability to flatter people! ;o)

2 comments:

Elise said...

WOW! I want a card like that! I think I'm still a few years off from that! I'm impressed with how kind and sweet he was. You ARE a great mom - and it shows!!

Debi said...

how cute.