Saturday, October 11, 2008

I feel bullied.
I don't know where to go with that.
I wonder if I'm doing more harm than good by allowing it.
I don't know how to change it.
I don't want to fight it!
I don't want to run from it.
Maybe I want it to run from me.
I'm tired.
I want a change!
I NEED A CHANGE!
I'm helpless.
I'm scared.
I'm SO tired.
I want to rejoice in every moment.
I fear the day.
I change but it stays the same.
I am not strong enough.
So I sit...
and wait....
for it to get better
or for the bomb to go off.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I like that poem...is there any truth to it? Do you feel this way or are you just sharing a poem with us? I hope everything is well. Your boys are beautiful and smart as always, I am sure they get that from you...although Daren is a smart guy as well so hang in there and if it gets any worse (if it is indeed how you feel) maybe you should talk to your Doctor about it. A good tip in general is while you are washing your face or putting on make-up...smile at yourself...the act of smiling will induce endorphins that cause you to feel happy. Try it, it might help. Sending extra love your way.