Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dad's precious grass!!

So this is not the best pic but.... for those of you who know how my dad feels about his grass... I took a few pics like this! My dad is constantly complaining about his grass... he sometimes gets mad when people park on the grass on the side of his house, which may as well be concrete... but tonight, my dad came home to no parking and HE parked my moms car right on the front lawn. NEXT TIME WE HEAR YOU COMPLAINING I'M BUSTING OUT THESE PICS DAD!!! :o)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny...I guess he was trying to make a point. If there is nowhere to park only he can park on the grass. Seems maybe he is lightening up about the whole thing. Your right though that is a good pick to pull out the next time you need to park on the grass and he gets mad. Good job!

Amber said...

LOL your dad is so funny! I remember how crazy he was about his yard to funny:P