Sunday, October 5, 2008

What happens when?....

A 2 year old gets ahold of an ink pen and manages to break it undetected????

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

TADA!!!

This is Dominic standing next to our ink covered refrigerator door. It was obvious he was the culprit from the fingerprint analysis. And here is a video of him admitting his crime!!

Much to our dismay this was a tricky cleanup! Rubbing alcohol, grease cutter and finger nail polish remover combined, really did the trick! Dominic was dilligent in helping till the end and we skipped the community service for this one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny and cute...maybe because I didn't have to clean it. Didn't just a little part of you want to stick a frame around it and call it art? I think it was a good call that you didn't give him community service for that. If he does it again...sure but I am sure Mr Dom won't do that again...as cute as it was.

Tara said...

His smile is so cute. The bigger the mess, the prouder they are.I need your email so that I can invite you to my blog.

Kim and Adam said...

FUNNY!! Dom is so fetching cute!! what a mess:(