Friday, December 12, 2008

And the fun continues.

So potty training day 2 was not nearly as breezy as day one. Dom peed his pants more times than he didn't and by the end of the day... I was EXHAUSTED! I did however, heed the words of my mom-in-law who said that once you start potty training boys, you can't stop. I put the diapers away where he can't find them and persevered! I think the whole day was a tester to see if I was going to give in and even though it was a rough one... I WON!!

Day 3 has been wonderful with only one half accident where he proclaimed his need to go to the bathroom when he realized that he was going. The timer is awesome and, although he sometimes throws fits when the song goes off, he sits on the potty and pees EVERY TIME.

So here's to tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that. Hopefully it can continue to go smoothly even with the boys and Darin home. Either way... I'm in it to win it! :o)

1 comments:

Elise said...

GOOD LUCK!! I've heard boys are harder than girls, and I'm really not looking forward to my second round of potty training. I hope it is quick and painless!!!!