Friday, December 19, 2008

Dominic's fortune!

Okay, so I promise to be over this potty training kick soon. Dom is doing "pretty good" but does not seem to understand how to control the urge when his rear sphincter says PUSH!! Needless to say, he is pooping his pants. He does pee on the potty almost always though. He also immediately says.. I'm poopy... GROSS! after he poops so at least isn't running around the house squishing it everywhere as he plays. In light of the current events in his life, I thought it was very appropriate when he cracked open HIS fortune cookie on Wednesday night. IT read:
Be patient - think, listen and heed signs for personal gain. :o)
Life is beautiful and I am so proud of my little guy for his quick progress!

1 comments:

Monica said...

Good luck with the potty training! Love you!