Monday, January 5, 2009

Life in general

So.. everything has been crazy but Christmas break was really not too bad. Damon and Jaydin were happy and for the most part kind to eachother. Dominic is pretty much officially potty trained although he did have an issue yesterday while playing in someone elses house. Hopefully we don't have any more of those.

Damon and Jaydin got snowboards for Christmas and we were able to go up to the elementary school and Darin showed them how to snowboard. We had a lot of fun playing in the snow with Justin and Jessica and their kids! Everyone LOVED tubing and sledding. I attempted to snowboard but lets just say it: I'M A CHICKEN! The worst part is that once I'm on my but I'm too fat to get up. Seriously I cannot physically stand while I'm strapped to the board so I sit on my butt flapping around like a beached whale or something! UGH!!!

Here are some pics from our snow fun!






We also had the opportunity to go to Colorado for New Years. We had a lot of fun relaxing with Darin's brother Les & Fam. Our kids had lots of fun playing with their kids and we spent a lot of time just relaxing, enjoying good company and great food! ;o) We went to Chuck-E-Cheese and a dairy farm while we were there but I never had my camera with me so... these pics are ones I got when we were just hanging around the house. It's obvious that my children and Les' children LOVE eachother!



I still need to post Christmas stuff but have felt like a slacker so I hope you will bare with me and my slacker ways! :o)

2 comments:

Elise said...

Are you kidding? You do not have 'slacker' ways! Ha! You have FOUR boys! I'm so glad you guys could come!!!!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures you posted are way cute and will hold us until you find the time and energy to post. Take your time, enjoy your boys and your husband. I am happy everything went well for you this year. Happy New Year!