Friday, January 9, 2009

Wow!

So a few exciting things have happened lately. First of all, Dom is officially potty trained and now has learned how to use "accidents" to manipulate mom! It's fascinating and I'm not sure how to deal with it. Basically, if he says he has to go potty and I don't jump up and run to the potty he will just go into the bathroom and poop/pee his pants! UGH!! He has been super mom clingy lately and the potty has been the perfect opportunity to take every second of my time he can.

Jaydin started Level 4 in gymnastics yesterday and I am KICKING MYSELF for not bringing my camera. Seriously... he did a back hand spring all by himself yesterday. He also did EVERTHING that they asked him to without any help. The coach was ecstatic and talking about level 5. Apparently the boys in the class he is in are all competition boys. Competitions start in like a month and these boys have been working like crazy for 5 or 6 months to get ready. She actually said that if he wants to compete he can.... I'm not sure where to go with that. He does want to compete... it's just more money and honestly, it might not be fair to the other boys who have been working so hard for so long. We'll see.

Damon has been becoming a kinder, sweeter, more respectful kid. He LOVES scouts and TaeKwonDo and really wants to do gymnastics as well... it's so much for them. Another undecided moment.

Colton is finally feeling like he will get teeth soon. I am not super excited for this because I nurse him and I don't want to get bit. He also is starting to army crawl towards objects. I will record it when I get the opportunity.

Darin is working. I feel like he's kind of drifting and maybe depressed. Don't know what to do for that.

I joined a weight loss competition. I'm so excited to finally be working towards a goal and while most would assume that goal would be a certain amount of lbs or something my goal is to FINISH WHAT I START! It's a 6 month competition and win or lose, I am determined to stick to this for 6 months. I do have a blog for this journey (it's required by the competition) but remember, it's a weight loss blog. There are some horrible before pics and things of the such there so... please don't visit it unless you are REALLY interested in watching my progression. www.thinformyboys.blogspot.com .

Hope everyone is doing fantastic! :o) Kari

1 comments:

Jessicah said...

I think I fixed my other blog now :o) Thanks for letting me know that you couldn't post comments! And thanks for all the support :o)