Thursday, February 26, 2009

Catch up!

So I have a couple videos I wanted to post for your enjoyment. The first is Jaydin doing a back handspring. I recorded when they were using the down slope... but he does do it on the flat surface as well....

The next one is just Dom and his love for Mama Mia! Seriously cracks me up!!

And just one more...

Otherwise.. life is life. Some days are good. Some days I struggle. I've been disappointed with my weight loss this month but can't really sweat it too much since I've lost 19 lbs in 6 and a half weeks! Darin is still working. (This is a big deal in this economy where so many guys in the trades are out of work.) My kids are healthy (finally) and happy. All in all, I have no real complaints. Tomorrow is a whole nother day so who knows what it will bring!

3 comments:

Vicki Sue said...

First of all.. that was Awesome. Secondly, I love me some Dominic!!

Debi said...

Well that was so cute. Dom you are awesome. Kari you do not need to be so hard on yourself. You have lost 20 pounds. That is a lot of butter. I miss my Dom and Col bug.

Amy said...

Hey you, darling blog! I am going to add you to my friends okay! Honestly your kids are the cutest!