Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Loving sudafed

So I love sudafed... the real stuff! I will wait in line at the pharmacy to get it because #1 the new substitute OTC stuff is NOT good for nursing mommies and #2 it works like magic. I have this horrible head cold. I HATE not feeling well but whats worse is that all of the boys have a cough.. even little Colton who was up for a good hour last night crying and hurting. I hate colds because they seem to last forever. I've been drinking emergen-c every morning before I go to the gym and yesterday I purchased some kleenex with VICKS! It's fantastic... the only thing I've smelled all day long! ;o)

Life is treating us well and every day I feel blessed that Darin still has work. This economy totally sucks and for the trades, the unemployment line is getting pretty long. His company is SO good to him and they are managing to keep him busy! LOVE THIS!!!

Damon and Jaydin are doing okay. The other day we were headed out to my in-laws and we walked out to the truck only to find the two of them full on ripping eachothers hair out and kicking eachother. The thought occured to me that my boys have NO FEAR of hurting eachother but I guarantee they would never pick a fight with someone else. Why is that?

I'm still workin' hard on my weight loss journey! Since the first day I weighed myself back in December, I've lost 21 lbs! YAY!!! The sad thing is that I still am fitting into my old clothes. Well, really I was SQUEEZING into them before and now they are comfortable. I can't wait to have no choice but to donate them to some other unsuspecting fat girl. I also realized last night that D and the boys TOTALLY see how hard I'm working. They actually BELIEVE that I am going to lose the weight! It's a huge victory for me. D has never really shown interest in my losing weight before... probably because he was afraid I wouldn't lose it and then feel like he loved me less or something. He has always been supportive of me whatever size I am but I am loving little things that he hasn't done in years... like smack my bum when he walks past. :o) He also said something to me yesterday about how I'm going to be "smokin' hot!" LOVE IT!!!

I'm def. enjoying the changes going on around me. I also love that as I'm changing, I still feel like ME! For now my goal is to be small enough to play at Kangaroo zoo with my kids on their birthday! They just put a weight limit on the stupid things and right now I surpass the limit by 27 lbs! I have till May and I KNOW that I can do it!

Hope everyone is enjoying life... even with all the miserable sicknesses that seem to be everywhere. I also wanted to make a shout out to AMBER! Congrats on the birth of a HEALTHY BEAUTIFUL BABY! Love you!

0 comments: