Monday, February 2, 2009

So... a lot has been going on these last few days! Colton got his first tooth on Thursday! We are excited it decided to finally come through! Only what? 19 more to go! YIKES! (If you click on this pic you can actually see his little toother on the bottom! ;o) )


Friday Darin was off work and we had a lot of fun running errands without the 2 older boys. It's amazing how much they bicker when we are out in public! Saturday Jaydin had his belt test in Tae Kwon Do! He did awesome... here is just some of the oh so exciting video!



I have found that my knees are hurting frequently. I assumed it was from running but they didn't hurt worse when I was running versus the rest of the day. I was talking to my sis-in-law who mentioned I needed new running shoes. I googled it just to prove it to my hubby and low and behold the #1 indicator that you need new running shoes is pain in the joints ESPECIALLY knees! Ugh! So yesterday when we were out running last minute super bowl errands, I made Darin stop at big 5 and we picked up some NEW running shoes!

The box said $84.99 but they were on "sale" for $39.99! I also try to buy pink stuff when I can because it seems to weird my boys out just a little bit. So I am excited to try my new shoes. Unfortunately, I've had some kind of stomach bug and didn't go to the gym this morning. I figured I would spend more time running back and forth to the bathroom then I would on the treadmill. I hope to be "up and running" by the morning! ;o)

Every year my family has a super bowl party but this year it ended up being at our house! It was a lot of fun to see my sis-in-law who spent a great deal of her childhood in Pennsylvania, rooting for HER TEAM!!! It was also fun to be antagonistic and cheer for the Cardinals. I was actually complaining in the 3rd quarter that the game was way too boring. So glad the fourth quarter was full of excitement. I also had an accident while preparing the food. I went to grab a ceramic plate from the cupboard and it started falling. There were several children at my feet so I tried to grab it! Basically, the plate broke on my hands against the countertop. I sliced my finger up pretty good!



It was bleeding for a really long time and I was fighting people who insisted I would need stitches. When we got it stopped bleeding enough I talked D into putting some liquid bandaid on it! This pic is from a few minutes ago... approximately 20 hours after the injury took place. I think It's going to heal nicely! ;o)

I also have my BIG weigh in this Thursday for my weight loss competition. I'm excited to do measurements and see how many inches I've lost but super disappointed that I have not lost the 15 lbs I had hoped for. Maybe being sick will help... who knows. I'm just getting annoyed with all the gals in the group who blog about how often they cheat or how they never exercise who are managing to lose 6 to 10 lbs this month! I guess I need to not be hard on myself... but it's really starting to bug me. Maybe I should wake up earlier and get to the the gym by 4 so I can do an extra hour of cardio! UGH!!

0 comments: