Thursday, December 13, 2007

12 Days of Christmas!

Wow! Only 12 days till Christmas and thanks to Vicki... I think I'm actually READY!! WOW!!! Lately life seems to be moving a little slow, which is kind of a nice change for my little world. Highlights include:

*The Food Fight!
*Darin not passing his step test the first time with 93% of his class (seriously only 2 people passed!)
*Ethan and Nicholette coming over for dinner!
*Finding Apples to Apples at Target for a killer price.
*Getting a gift for my in-laws that not only will get used but will probably be enjoyed.
*Anticipating the excitement of attending a birth! (Super cute client, due any day!)
*Having amazing family and a sister who really sticks her neck out to help!
*Having a husband who is happy and kisses me goodbye in the morning!
Lately I've been having headaches and have been really tired. Hopefully it will pass. Either way, I feel pretty blessed! I love my family and really feel blessed! Well, I'm being summoned from the crib... Dominic calls! "Mommy, mommy, mommy!"

Hope things are good for all of you!

1 comments:

Nicholette said...

It's so great to hear that things are getting better for you all.