Friday, December 28, 2007

Hip hip hooray!!

So I've realized in the past few days that I pretty much have NO maternity clothes. I had a couple pairs of pants with Dominic that were just way too comfortable to stop wearing, or got worn to work one to many times that are now officially ruined, so today in desperation I posted on my myspace for maternity clothes.

This didn't actually result in anything except for a couple of skinny people making fun of the fact that I probably wouldn't fit in there XS maternity clothes! (Kay well they weren't really making fun of me but honestly... did they really think I meant them when I was asking for help?)

Anyway.... I got on KSL and Craigslist and found a lot of maternity clothes that was in Alpine for $100. It was posted literally like 2 months ago so I wrote her... not sure if anything would be left and asked her if I could maybe pick through the maternity clothes instead of buying all of them! ($100 is not in my budget.) She called me late this afternoon and told me that she had them all and she was about to take them to D.I. so if I want them I CAN HAVE THEM FREE!!!! So we drove to Alpine and picked up this garbage bag full of REALLY cute maternity stuff that's just my size! :o) I'm very excited and grateful for the Internet!!! Seriously... how did we ever survive without it?

5 comments:

Jessicah said...

OT: What you guys doing for New Years? Mom and Dad are going up to watch a Jazz game "possibly" and I was thinking about stopping in sometime for a couple of days...Nothing really big, just to say hi to everyone...Otherwise I'll just probably stay home (cuz basketball isn't really one of my favorite things to watch...lol)...

Oh and that is awesome about the maternity clothes! I love when things come together when needed most...You are awesome! Love ya!

williams family said...

Thats so great what a blessing it's funny how some things just happen they way you would like them to.I'm so glad you have something to wear now and there cute even better !!!!!!!!!!! Have a happy New Year
luv ya

Debi said...

Hey how are you doing. Is everything fine at home. Dad and I are just hanging out at the hotel today. I will probably head home on Thursday morning because that is the best day for weather. I love you and think it is great that you now have something to wear. Mom

Jackie said...

Well Yeah for you!!! Maternity clothes are so stinkin expensive!! I'm glad you were able to find some cute stuff for FREE!!!! I'm glad things are going good for you!! Tell vicki she needs to post something new on her blog!! love ya

Unknown said...

I loved that outfit! Dude KSL rocks! I hope you have a great New Years with the boys. Oh and I like the orange backround by the way.