Monday, December 10, 2007

Wow! What a proud mom!

So today I get a call from Darin! It seems that he just got off the phone with the school principal and my dear sweet Jaydin started a food fight at lunch! Love it! He proceeded to explain that Jaydin had convinced him that it was his friends idea and he just went along with it. Hmm... this is Jaydin we are talking about! So sweet, so innocent, such a leader, and maybe too good at pulling his "I'm so little" routine to get out of mischief! Either way... what to do to a 6 year old who starts food fights at school?

2 comments:

Jessicah said...

When I was 6 I would have loved to start a few food fights, especially because when I was in elementary school they parolled around like military guards and made me eat my vegies (Ha Ha Ha, I should've thrown mashed potatoes at their backs)...LOL...

Kim and Adam said...

LOL, sorry but that is funny!