Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Slacker...

So I've been a little bit of a slacker with my blogging... I'm going to try and be more on top of it though! I love reading other peoples blogs and check them frequently so I suppose that I should have known that other people check mine frequently as well! (HI LES!!) Well, Christmas has come and gone and somehow we managed to survive it all! Above is the boys with the Christmas tree before they started opening presents! It was pretty dang funny because they realized early on that square boxes were clothes. Soon they started digging for presents that WERE NOT in the boxes, cause they wanted to find toys and didn't really care so much about their clothes! Dominic was adorable and was as excited about his pants as he was about his new Buzz and Woody dolls! It was adorable!

Damon and Jaydin were excited when they opened up another square box and found light sabers instead of clothes.... we'll see how long they last. We've learned in the past not to buy expensive light sabers cause honestly it doesn't really matter! They break them all equally!


And the 88 cent Christmas bargain was the whoopee cushions! Both the boys spent a lot of time yesterday trying to prank others with their amazing whoopee cushions! I had a little fun with them as well trying to see just how juicy I could make my whoopee cushion experience sound! ;o) Honestly... glad they were cheap... and glad that they will be ruined before school starts again!


So now we embark on the famous Christmas vacation. We've been really busy since school originally got out so I haven't had a lot of time to be stressed by the boys fighting! Today will be interesting. I'm excited that they got some fun toys because I can hold them hostage until their chores are done! I am a little distraught by a few of the gifts that were purchased before we knew we were having a baby. This list includes, small legos, magnetix and battleship! If my kids are not very careful with them immediately... they will be in the trash bin faster than they can blink! The last thing I want is my new little guy trying to swallow a medal ball! (HEHE as I was typing this Jaydin got mad and chucked a medal magnetix ball across the play room... I wish they wouldn't have opened them... I would take them back!)
I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Mine couldn't have been better! Hearing my boys talk about how spoiled they are was wonderful! (and obnoxious because they have been so naughty!) I really need to make the naughty list mean something next year!
Love you all! Happy holidays! ;o)




3 comments:

Jessicah said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun Christmas :o)...The pictures are cute!

Elise said...

Well thanks for the update, i love the pictures everyone looks about the same except Dom he looks a lot bigger, sound like you had a wonderful Christmas, you guys deserve it. i look forward to reading more. Thanks
Les

Unknown said...

well I am so glad it all worked out! And your boys are awesome at light saber wars! Hopefully they learn as fast as you, so they get to keep the magnetix,lol.