Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy Freakin' New Year!

So it's new years day now I guess... and I feel really cranky. Maybe I would feel better if I had taken a nap today but seriously.. I think I'm mostly annoyed with the fact that I'm annoyed!!!

2007 was a year of change..... in 2008 I hope to settle into a sense of normalcy before everything changes again! My greatest hopes for 2008 are:
To have a beautiful healthy baby boy preceded by a beautiful birth.
To have Darin find his place in a company where there is no insecurity.
To transition well into being a mother of 4.
To figure out what we will be doing for the rest of our lives...... (or at least have a plan!)
For Darin to get his Journeyman license.
To be able to save money instead of scrambling to pay bills!

Happy new year to all and best wishes in 2008!

1 comments:

Jessicah said...

No, Movie Gallery hasn't called yet. I talked to Paula about the job when I gave her my application (back before Christmas)and she just said she wouldn't know anything until sometime after the new year...So I'll give it a few days and then maybe peek my head in and talk to her again...