Monday, January 7, 2008

Not a lot!

So life has been moving kind of slow... or maybe fast but with nothing exciting to write about. The boys started school again last Thursday so I've been fighting them to get out of bed in the mornings. Next year, I think I will make them start at the late time! I can't imagine having them go at 8 when I have 2 babies at home.... I'm not really a fan of their school.... new schools kind of stink!

I started attending a hypnobabies class last Friday night! It's at the most inconvenient time that it could possibly be for my life right now, but it's very interesting and if I didn't have anything better to do I would be way stoked about going this Friday. (It's my father-in-laws retirement dinner and I'm going to miss it!) I really needed to take it right now though because my midwife has lots of births in February and April and (if I'm lucky) I will have some doula births to attend! Speaking of my fascination with birth. I've posted a new blog and a trailer for an upcoming movie on my birth blog @ www.youridealbirth.blogspot.com .

I am starting to look more pregnant than I usually do! (I always look prego with my stupid gut!) I also feel the little guy moving at least a few times a day. I love when you can feel them move all the time... reminds you how amazing the idea of life giving life really is! I love the design of the female body. I mean it truly is remarkable!

Okay well.. I really haven't said anything of interest but at least I posted something. Hope everything is going good for all of you!

Love Me!

1 comments:

Elise said...

Thanks for the update. I love hearing how things are going in your corner of the world!