Monday, January 14, 2008

The depths of the car....

So Damon's Taekwondo top has been MIA! I've scoured the house but to no avail. This morning... I finally broke down and cleaned out my car and what do you know? Besides an entire garbage bag of garbage, I found the taekwondo top and his belt! Now I need to get to the carwash place and vacuum out my car! Not the highlight of life... but it does make me happy to know that Damon and Jaydin will both be in full uniform tonight for Jaydin's first lesson in the big kid class! :o)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like you had a very productive morning!

Jessicah said...

Congratulations on finding his top and cleaning out you car...hmm, maybe that will be my project tomorrow, our car is pretty dirty :o)...Goodnight

Jessicah said...

Today I just picked up the contacts, I need to go back in a couple of weeks and I will order some glasses then