Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Thought from a slow mind....

My due date is currently May 29th due to the circle of dates and the go back so many months and add 7 days theory HOWEVER... it's a leap year this year. So I'm wondering if there is anything wrong with me officially changing my due date to the 28th? I mean... the first day of my last period was a Wednesday... so I should be due on a wednesday right?

I know that it's more like my "due month" but... all of my babies are born in May and I have already explained to my midwife that I CANNOT have a June baby.. think of what that would do to my mothers ring! :o) Moving it up one day farther from June boosts my spirits to know that I can go 3 whole days past my due date and still have a May baby. (Oh and FYI.. this is NOT my latest due date! Damon (born on the 16th) was due the 26th and Jaydin (born on the 21st) was due June 3!

4 comments:

Jessicah said...

I think it'll all be good and your baby will be born in May. Plus isn't it a good sign if Damon and Jaydin both came earlier than their due dates, that maybe this one might too...I've never had children obviously so I don't know if they tend to follow suite as far as the whole "pregnancy" experience goes. Anyway, now I've rambled almost as long as your entry and I've probably said nothing useful.

Good Luck!

Nicholette said...

May cetainly would be fun! Just as long as the baby is healthy, June wouldn't be so bad! I know, though, that you'll have the baby in May. I'm sure if you make it close to the day, you'll be doing all you can to get that boy out! Walk, anyone? I'm still just glad he's not gone! Loves!

Karilynn said...

When I put the first day of my last period on websites and even on the machine at my ultrasound.. it says the 28th so... I am changing it! ;o)

Unknown said...

Did you decide who you wanted "there" and if I was one of those special people?