Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!

So today is our 8th wedding anniversary. Wow! It's amazing to think that it has been that long! Our story is quite interesting but let's just say... we didn't start off as the greatest couple. It took about a year for things to be okay and another year for things to be good! I can honestly say though that for the most part the last 6 years has been really good for us.

I love Darin more and more each day and he even laughs at my jokes! We both admit that we are very lucky to have gotten "stuck together" the way we did but to have really found soul mates in each other.


So Darin... I LOVE YOU!! Thanks for being an amazing husband, dad and friend. You're the best! ;o)

2 comments:

Angela said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I hope today is great for you guys and I hope you celebrate many more happy anniversaries! Love you guys!
Ang

Jessicah said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Have a great day :o)