Thursday, January 24, 2008

Baby

So when I very first found out I was pregnant Cristina and Jessica were also pregnant... (very very pregnant) Dominic had already learned to point to their stomachs and say "BABY!" So it was an interesting transition to teach him to point to my stomach and say "baby" as well. When I thought I miscarried I had to change the word to "FAT!" when he pointed to my stomach, because I couldn't bare to have him point at my tummy and say "baby" when there was nothing there.

Well now we are back to saying "baby" but occasionally I will say the name that we like so I will say "Baby *Bronco* and Dom will sometimes say it! Well tonight the boys were playing the what words can you say game with him and I said Dom... say *Bronco*! He said the name and then he ripped the blanket off me to get to my tummy so he could point at it while he said *Bronco*. It was SOOO cute!!


* The name Bronco may or may not be the correct name but is definitely the name that we are telling others to freak them out and see their faces contort into unrecognizable shapes! The name that Dominic did say is the actual name that we will probably name our son but could possibly be Bronco.... BWAH HAHA!!!!!*

3 comments:

Nicholette said...

hahaha! I know you secretly really do want to name him Bronco! Agh! Imagine that! But, the name that you have mentioned to me, I really, really like. I'd go with that one. :o)

williams family said...

Bronco that's the best name ever he would have a car a team and probably a lot of other things in common with his name heheheh how funny poor kid in world with name Bronco for real...can't wait to hear the name you are thinking about I'm sure it is cute just like your other boys names:)

Angela said...

Bronco would be too hilarious I think, maybe a nickname though? Ha, I don't know, but I like freaking people out too!