Thursday, April 17, 2008

Misc. Pics and nesting project from hell!

I went to download some pics and found this one. I just think it's cute! I'm pretty sure this was a Sunday afternoon with the boys. They have since gotten hair cuts but I love pics of Darin sleeping with Dom. So sweet!



This pic is just Dom being Dom. I was on my way to take pictures of the disaster I am tackling and of course... he wants to pose!



So here is what this post was really about. NESTING! I have a huge mess to take care of in the baby room. It has become a collection of mostly baby stuff with some other random crap. Everytime someone has sent baby clothes I've managed to strategically leave them in the bag they came in and have told myself repeatedly that the baby room will be a nesting project. Unfortunately... I can't wait that long! My midwife is coming for my home visit in a couple of weeks and while that's plenty of time to get it done, it's not plenty of time to wait until I FEEL like it! I figure at about 37 weeks I'll go all out and be dieing to get all of these things done... but I would like Richelle (the Midwife) to see what we have set up for the little guy. So now I have laundry to wash (in free and clear detergent) that has been in boxes for a couple of years. I have the crib to take apart and raise up. I have the mattress that decided to hide in the room to try and figure out what to do with. (I already know what I WANT to do with it... but Darin has his own stuff in mind.) I have some crap that Darin's friend LEFT in our house after staying for a week... that was last summer so IT'S TRASH!!! And I have to figure out what else I still need for the baby. So far on my list... HAND SANITIZER.

Anyway... here's a pic of what I have to tackle. Hopefully I will post it all done in the next day or two.



So wish me luck!! I meant to take more pics of the mess that is Colton's room... but the batteries in the camera died! GRRR!!!

5 comments:

Jessicah said...

gotta love those damn camera batteries :o), Good luck with your pending projects, I'm sure everything will look great! Have fun.

Kim and Adam said...

Oh Man I hate cleaning!!! Good LUCK I love that picture with Darin and Dom CUTE!!

Kim and Adam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nicholette said...

You know how I feel about cleaning. ;o) I hope you get everything done that you want. I am so excited for the baby to come!! Someone I can hold until mine gets here. You still need to let me know what pics you want!!! It's getting that time. Babys' rooms are fun to make up. Let me know if you want any help!

Vicki Sue said...

Pictures like that are just to good to pass up!!