Saturday, June 14, 2008

Adventures in reality.

So I have to admit that I am having a hard time adjusting to my life lately. I think the transition would be hard regardless of whether or not I have a baby because... having Damon and Jaydin home all day is proving to be borderline insanity. I am afraid that I will soon be in the nut house if they don't stop fighting! I was hoping that Colton would be born for a couple of weeks before school got out but instead he chose to come the Wednesday after school ended. This has posed a problem for me. I am exhausted and trying to survive the day with the two older ones fighting, yelling, running in circles around the house. I can't really take them anywhere because the baby is too little. I don't know what to do with them. My in-laws were out of town all last week and it was all I could do to survive. This week, I really really hope they will help with the older boys so I can take some time to enjoy the SILENCE that my two younger boys are actually capable of giving me!!!! Sometimes I wish I could ship them off and have them come back fixed. I've said it before and I'll say it again. My two older boys are broken. I know it's my fault... I just have no idea how to fix it!!!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I had a hard time adjusting to 4! Everyone told me that after three it was no big deal, but honestly it was way hard. It is frustrating trying to keep things in order when you have older boys who talk back and think they know everything...I promise you will get through this and before you know it school will be back in session!!! Just try to keep your head up and if at all possible get out of the house sometime and collect yourself! good luck and love ya!

williams family said...

thank you for all the sweet sweet things you said about me. It makes me feel really good. I do wish that I felt like a great mom everyday believe me I dont like right now I feel like ringing my kids necks they are running all around very loudly but any way your sweet baby boy is soooooo cute I love newborns. I wish I lived closer to help you through this crazy summer it would be great..oh well. I miss you so much:)

Jessicah said...

Thank you for reading my blog, it means a lot to me, especially since I know you read it even when you don't leave comments :o) Just so you know I'm reading yours as well :o). Love you lots! Can't wait to get up there sometime to see the new arrival :o)