Wednesday, June 4, 2008

He's here!

I promise to post pics etc... but for now...
Colton Stephen Adams was born into the hands of his daddy at 3:20 this morning after 3 hours of labor. He weighed 6 lbs exactly and measures 20 inches long.
My Grandma sent me a guess via e-mail that he would be born today so she gets a big WOOT WOOT!!! I'm also positive that Jess gets a WOOT WOOT for being closest to the weight even though I was stunned when he came out so little.
The birth was amazing but I am supposed to be lieing down so more on all of that another day.

6 comments:

Jessicah said...

A very big heartfelt Congratulatiosn! I love you!

Kim and Adam said...

WAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome Baby COLTON!! I can't wait to see him:)

Jackie said...

congrats girl!! I bet he looks so little... I can't wait to see the pics and hear all the details!! YAY!!

Nicholette said...

Yay yay! It's about time! Congratulations!!

Melissa said...

oh yea! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Vicki Sue said...

I feel so honored and priveledge to be a part of your amazing birth experience. You are truely an inspiration to me and I am so glad to have you and not only my sister but my best friend. I love you!