Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Let's take bets!!!

Okay, okay so I was thinking we should have some fun with this! I would love for everyone to guess a weight/length and even birthdate for this little guy. Keep a few fun facts in mind.

My biggest baby thus far has been Damon who was 6 lbs 8 ozs and 18.5" long at 38 weeks and 3 days. Also keep in mind that my midwife will get very aggressive about getting this baby out on the 11th of June so bets far beyond that date would be pretty cruel! ;o)

I am currently 40 weeks and 6 days!! PLEASE GUESS!!! IT'S A GOOD DISTRACTION FOR ME! Whoever gets the closest to the actual info will get a big WOOT WOOT on the blog after he's born!

6 comments:

Nicholette said...

Okay, so I am super bad at this. I thought for 100% sure you would have had him over the Memorial weekend. So, I will guess he will get about 7 lbs 6oz 19" long and born on (I want to say the 6th, but. . . )the 7th/8th (middle of the night kind of thing). I hope you have him before then! I'd be going crazy nutz if I were you!

Kim and Adam said...

I am going to say 7lbs 2oz and 19 inches long and you will have him on June 5th!

Jessicah said...

Ok,

Lets say 6 lb 6 ozs...19" long...40 weeks and 9 days

Love You!

Jackie said...

So I say 7lbs, 19 in,he's coming June 6th!! Good Luck to me!! and I hope the wait will end SOON!!

williams family said...

ok so i'm going to guess june 5th 7.1 pounds 19in long it would suck if you had to go all the way to the 11th. so thats my guess and i'm sticking to it!!!!!!!!!!

Vicki Sue said...

Alright, I am gonna be the mean one and say that he won't be born until June 8th. Also he is gonna be 6 lbs and 14 ounces. And 19 and a half inches tall. He can't be born on June 6th. That just wouldn't be fair.