Thursday, June 5, 2008

A few pics...

So I managed to birth a baby in the room right across the hall from Damon and Jaydin and NOT wake them up! :o) I was fairly quiet for the most part. About 3 hours after Colton was born Jaydin woke up "cause he heard voices" and came into the room to find that his little brother was here! He was pretty stoked. Damon was not so excited about it when we went in the room to let him know the baby was born.... I believe he is quoted saying something like "I don't care... I'm sleeping." Anyway... these pics are just of them holding little guy around 6:30 a.m.! Kind of cute!

Jaydin was so excited. He was acting shy and wouldn't talk to the midwives apprentice but he was just grinning from ear to ear!

Jaydin took this pic of Colton. It's not too shabby if you ask me. Notice he has the classic "my baby" nose! His hair is much lighter than the other boys and there is much less of it. He is really a sweet little guy.

Damon's photography skills at work here!


Tried to get a pic with his eyes open but what do you know??? He doesn't like the flash.
More to come soon I'm sure. Along with the beautiful birth story.

6 comments:

Jessicah said...

He is so beautiful. Can't wait to hear the story. You are amazing! Love you!

Kim and Adam said...

OHHHHH I love him!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hold him!!!:)

Nicholette said...

Such a cutie! Reminds me of Domi. I'm so glad everything went well. Can't wait to play with him more!! Way to go mommy!

Jackie said...

congrats again!! welcome to the world of four boys!! He's precious!

Vicki Sue said...

I love the pics the boys took. Especially the one with you in it. You look so good. I really need to hold that handsome little man soon. Love ya.

Cortney said...

What a cute tiny little baby! I also cannot wait to hear the story! 6lbs is soooo tiny! My friend Danielle just had a baby on the 5th and he was 9lbs 11oz!! Ouch! But congratulations, you are an awesome mom!