Monday, May 19, 2008

Another day...

Just wanted to let everyone who may be wondering know that I'm still pregnant! My ankles are EVEN BIGGER!!! The baby is active and seems to be growing well, and I promise that especially since I won't be at the hospital... I will have a blog up with pics pretty quickly once he gets here. I am getting more and more excited about meeting him and I'm feeling great! I have finally had some energy this last day or two so that's always a good thing. I have been feeling bad for Jaydin lately because his birthday is LAST... so I think it would be nice to have this baby fairly close to his birthday.. so they can be last together! :o) Jaydin turns 7 on Wednesday!!!! WOOT WOOT!!! Either way... I'm sure we have a couple of birthdays left to celebrate in the next week or so.

2 comments:

Nicholette said...

What if you have your baby on Jaydins b-day? You think he'd be pissed? We should have a pool and each pick a day when we think you'll pop. I'm so excited. I can't wait to hold him. You have the tinyest little babies!

Jackie said...

Wow it is crazy to see your counter and it's in the single digets...I was excited when I got out of the hundreds!! Can't wait to see pictures of the newest Adam's member!! Good Luck with everything!! hey how is homeschool going?