Thursday, May 22, 2008

Epiphany!!

So as the birth approaches (as apparently NO WOMAN HAS EVER STAYED PREGNANT FOREVER) I have come to a wonderful realization. Very soon.... I will be able to sleep on my back! I am a back sleeper by nature... like fall asleep on my back and never move until I wake up... so sleeping on my sides is hard on me and hard on my hips. Last night at about one I woke up to pee and my hips hurt and I thought "Wow!! This is almost done and soon I will sleep on my back and wake up LESS frequently in the night. I will have a beautiful little guy to hold and to share with my family and maybe... just maybe... I will have some patience come back to me in the next couple of weeks." YaY!! Every day I spend pregnant... every moment longer.. is one minute closer to meeting my little guy and learning how to be mom to one more boy!
I REALLY LOVE LIFE! NOTHING REMINDS YOU OF HOW BEAUTIFUL IT ALL IS MORE THAN YOUR FAMILY! :O)

0 comments: