Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bwah HA HA!!!

So as you may be noticing by my counter and my lovely baby ticker... the baby is officially "out of time". I love that the baby ticker has actually come to the conclusion that he "SHOULD" be here by now. Luckily... I know a little better. Baby gestating is NOT an exact science and actually... when women are left to have babies on their own... they rarely have the baby when DUE and even less have their babies on their due dates. So I remain pregnant! With or without ticker time. I have not lost hope and do truly believe that HE WILL be born and that I will NOT be the first woman to be pregnant forever. I still feel really great physically and mentally so I've just come to the conclusion that I will let him come when he is ready. I will probably go for a nice walk today but otherwise... I'm not gonna stress too much about it. :o) I do appreciate good baby vibes as I've requested in the past. Just think about me today and send me your sincere hope for a speedy/easy/beautiful birth!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I guess this little guy has his own plans...maybe he's holding out for June..so he can have his own birthday month...I'm thinking of you and can't wait to see the pictures!!

Kelsey and Andy said...

Good Luck! I hope everything goes well and quickly- let me know when it happens so I can bring you dinner.