Monday, May 5, 2008

Baby room!!

Okay... so I'm finally posting pics of the baby room! I thought I would first re-post a "before" picture. Obviously anything would be an improvement!!!



So... we spent a ton of time painting these lovely wood figures on the wall and they match the baby bedding. I just took pictures in a panoramic style so you should be able to connect from one pic to the next and figure out the basic of what the room looks like.














I guess this post is mostly pics.... so what do ya think? ;o)

7 comments:

Elise said...

WOW!!! It's beautiful! Perfect! Adorable! Amazing! I got tired just thinking about all that painting!! :) Good luck as 'the day' approaches!

Kim and Adam said...

OH my HECK CUTE!!! I wish I had a room to paint for Kayden... I LOVE IT!

Kim and Adam said...

I LOVE IT!! I wish I had a room to paint for Kayden:( SOO CUTE

Jessicah said...

It looks great! :o)

Jackie said...

It looks amazing!! Good job, now it just needs a little guy to make it complete!

Lena's Mom said...

It looks so cute! You guys must have spent a tone of time getting it ready so fast. Love the airplane theme.

williams family said...

sos so cute you did a great job love it !!!