Thursday, May 29, 2008

Kangaroo Zoo

On Jaydin's birthday we went to Kangaroo Zoo. The kids had tons of fun and so did the adults. I wish I would have got more pics of the adults playing... especially Darin's parents with the kids but here are a few of the pics I did get.

Let's just say this place was MADE for ALEX!! Considering he jumps off the walls all the time. It would be very therapeutic for this kid to LIVE at Kangaroo zoo!

I tried to get pics of Jaydin having fun... he was having a hard time doing it though I think! I'm not sure he likes to share Zack with others.
We were lucky enough to have 2 (PAID) birthday parties going on while we were there so the Kangaroo happened to be walking by and was nice enough (thanks to my future sister-in-law and her inside connections) to pose for a few pictures.
Jaydin was far from willing to stand near the Kangaroo but Zack makes that Kangaroo look good.

Whitney and Damon were racing... I'm pretty sure Damon kicked her trash!
Darin cannot just slide down on his butt... that would be WAY too easy! Don't worry... he weighs less than half the kids her were playing there and no air-filled toys were injured during his crazy playing.
Oh my gosh... is Jaydin SMILING????
Kirsten was loving this snail... luckily Vicki did not KILL him when she tried to ride him in a similar fashion! ;o)

YEAH CUTE PIC OF THE NIGHT!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

Hope you enjoyed our adventure. I only wish I would have paid the $5 so I could play.. but I figured... I was pretty large and prego and maybe it wasn't a good idea. Dangit... in retrospect... I should have been all up on it!
P.S. YES!!! I'M STILL PREGNANT!! ;o)

2 comments:

Jessicah said...

Wow! Looks like it was a great day! Cute pics :o)

Susan said...

Man we need some fun places like that around here! I am praying for you that this baby will come this month...he is already being stubborn and making you worry :) Good luck! Love you!!!!!