Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Blood in the urine...

So... since I finally started having prenatal visits I have had blood in my urine. Today makes it 8 weeks! I'm sort of going crazy and I can tell my midwife wants to nip this in the butt. I suppose an ultrasound MIGHT detect kidney stones.. but it also might not and I'm not paying for a frickin CT scan! BLAH BLAH BLAH.. anyway.. for anyone who might worry , I have a history of kidney stones and I'm quite certain that it is my kidneys that are causing the problem.

My boys are once again changing Taekwondo classes. Damon has advanced to the intermediate level classes and Master Augustine wants Jaydin to go to a class that has more children on his level so today starts the new schedule! It will be really nice for us to have class on a night Darin is home because now at least one of us can sit and watch them practice. It has become impossible to do this with Dominic because he is constantly yelling "kiop" punching, and trying to run all over the mat! AHHHH!!!!!!!

Life is semi-boring as I approach my 25th week of pregnancy. I have noticed that this baby is VERY active, safely the most active of all my pregnancies. Maybe it's all the taekwondo he's been hearing.

Oh well.. Damon gets his new belt today so I will try to post some pics!

Hope everyone is doing well.

2 comments:

Elise said...

Hey will you tell Master Augustine Hi for me He was such a great guy him and his wife and their adorable baby who by now is growing up fast, Way to go for the boys doing such a great job at being ninjas, take care and if you have a history of stones you know what you should be doing so do it!
Les

Karilynn said...

What should I be doing?!?!?! AHHH!!! And Augustine and Robin had another little boy in September I think! I'm sure he's just as huge as Corbin... but I haven't seen him yet! I will tell him you said Hi! Wow... you will be on leave in like a month. Hooray for you! And isn't it your birthday like yesterday or something? I thought your wife would post a blog.. but I didn't see one... hmm... maybe it's today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WE LOVE YOU LES!!