Thursday, February 14, 2008

I've been tagged!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 Years Ago: I was in my senior year of high school... hanging out with Mindy all the time and occasionally making B sandwiches.. (LOL!)

5 Things on my To-Do List today: -Laundry -Kids to school -Run to the credit union -Drink water - Make dinner

Snacks I enjoy: Cheese, kettle corn, fruit leathers, wheat thins with fire roasted tomatoes.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Umm.. pay a lot of taxes. And live debt free in a home I own! I would also def. invest!!!!

3 of my bad habits: Picking scabs, using bad words, yelling!

5 places I have lived: California, Washington, Utah, Illinois and well... all over the place in Utah.

5 jobs I have had: Movie Theater, Telemarketing, Operating Room, Wendy's, Blue Cross

5 things people don't know about me: Hmm.. I think lots of people know lots about me.. but I'll try to come up with some odd ones...
- I love sour cream! It is good on everything.. especially spaghetti!
- I snore... especially when I'm pregnant.
- I used to be a runner... loved loved it!
- I am obsessive about birth!
- I really like avocados.

Umm... so I tag... Vicki, Kim, Jessicah, Jackie and Shelley...

0 comments: