Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sledding/Snow

So it's very safe to say that in the 11 winters that I have been in Utah this is the worst! SO MUCH SNOW. Seriously.. I'm so sick of it that I want to vomit! I thought I would post some pics of the fun times we have been having dealing with and playing in snow! The first is Darin playing with the neighbors snow blower. He had a lot of fun removing snow this way and is now convinced that he needs one. To be perfectly honest, if we have anymore winters like this we WILL need one! I only wish that Al Gore's global warming theory wasn't a bunch of horse poo.... how I long for tropical winter days! ;o)

While Darin was dealing with the snow blower, Jaydin was helping shovel snow off the driveway... see... there is way too much dang snow!!

The boys' school has these amazing hills behind it and we took the boys sledding/tubing the other day! It was alot of fun but like 8 degrees outside at the time so it didn't last long! We've got to take them out again when it's like 30! We also realized that we have got to take the fabric off Darin's [fishing] tube. It just doesn't slide that great with it on!



Here's Darin and Dom on the Sled! Dominic loved sledding and even though he was practically purple after the 20 minutes we spent there... he was TICKED when we deemed it time to go! He is definietely an adventure seeker like his brothers! Growing up so fast!



One more of D and Dom on the sled. See the unbelievably thrilled look on his little face?!!? I swear he's a wild child! So that's all the sledding fun we have for now! It was hard to get pics in the snow because it was dark outside but the snow was so white! The flash was making everything darker and I found it was better to take pics without the flash.... I was bugged but so happy that I got at least a couple of cute pics!
Enjoy!



2 comments:

Elise said...

Great pictures!!!!
Boy I would like to have some of the snow here of course not right now the weather is perfect right now pants and a t shirt wow is it nice, the mud is dried and the sun is shining, of course it would love some of the snow come july/aug when the temp is 120+ well keep the pictures coming they are fun to see,
Les

Debi said...

Wow such great pics. I know that little boy is going to be full of adventure as he grows. Lets just hope he stays as sweet as he is right now.