Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super bowl!!!

Curses... I can never get blogger to put my pics where I want them!! Well.... I took my camera to the SuperBowl party and Vicki confiscated it from the children. These are the pics I found that they had taken... Seriously... they never pose like this for us!

Zack (6.5), Dom (1.5)

Haley (5 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!) Dom


Odessalyn (practically 3) Dom, Zack

Miss Nikki (2)


Jaydin (6.5) Zack



Damon (7.5)

Damon

Whitney (9)
AND MY FAVORITE........


Alexander (practically 4), Zack, Jaydin & Whitney
Aren't they cute?!?! Did I mention it's the weekend and we always let them dress themselves (and don't worry so much about whether or not their hair is combed) on weekends with family?

3 comments:

Jessicah said...

Cute pictures!

It takes us about 7 hours to get to disneyland (of course depending on whose driving, and traffic)

Jackie said...

The kids are so big!! They were so small when we moved...I know I've seen them since, but MAN they are all grown up!

Angela said...

You really got some good pictures of them all. Man we got some cute kids!