Friday, February 22, 2008

Good news!

So when we first found out we were pregnant again (as in after we thought we had miscarried and found out 6 weeks later that we were still prego) I mentioned a couple names to Darin and he said that he really liked Colton. Now we have this pattern in our naming practices... with Damon I was about 36 weeks along before I came up with something Darin liked. With Jaydin, Darin decided very early and it stuck. With Dom I think I was 34 or 36 weeks along and now with this little guy... Darin decided that he liked Colton at 16 weeks. SO.... I have really liked the name until this kid on American Idol named Colton started to do well. I was like UGH! I can't name my baby after an American Idol dude... and Ugh! What if the name gets popular as he gets popular.

Well... last night... to my glee... and even though he probably didn't deserve to go home quite this early in the game... COLTON GOT VOTED OFF IN THE VERY FIRST ROUND!!! So it is with his great sorrow that I am thrilled to announce that our little guy will almost definitely be named:

Colton Stephen Adams

Hip hip hooray! :o)

5 comments:

williams family said...

I love the name colton if i was to have more children (I AM NOT )i would say that you steal all the good names :) sorry I haven't gotten around to doing that tag your it thing but I will I just need to find the time....I haven't even had time to update my own blog so hopefully soon I will do both luv ya

Nicholette said...

Love the name! Colton is a name in considered with Mason. Of course Ethan threw it out. But I'm glad someone I know is going to use it! Yay!

Jessicah said...

Great Name!

Kim and Adam said...

I love that name SOO Cute!!!

Vicki Sue said...

Thats so exciting. No waiting until the day of birth to decide on a name for him. I love that you are naming him after Darins dad.
Love you!!