Saturday, February 2, 2008

Resentment

So lately it appears that Darin is resenting everything I do. The more I do for the kids.... the more he resents me for not being equally attentive to him. I get that I just need to make sure that I think of him as often as I think of the children but how do I start? I mean... I am so annoyed by his attitude that I don't want to do anything extra for him. It's like I don't want him to win or something.... I just wish that he could talk about how he feels instead of acting like a child. It reminds me of when your older child acts like a baby to get attention! BLAH!!! I know what I need to do. I just want to do it with the right attitude and lately... I have more of a "stick it up your butt" attitude than a nurturing, kind, problem solving attitude!

1 comments:

Nicholette said...

I'm sorry. I don't know what to say. It sounds like you are married to a 5 year old child. He should worry about the way he is treating and acting towards you. You are taking care of his children all day long and are making one at the same time! He should not worry so much about how you don't shower him with love and affection at the end of the day. The best advice I've ever got is to treat my spouse like a King, and in return he will treat me like a Queen.